VVP Healthcare Evolution Private Limited (“us”, “we”, or “WONDRx”) is the author and publisher of the internet resource www.WONDRx.com as well as the software and applications provided, including but not limited to the mobile application by the name of WONDRx (collectively “Platform”).
The Platform acts as an interface between Healthcare Service Providers (HSP’s) and Users (Registered or Non Registered), between various HSP’s, between various Registered Users, and any other interaction permutation available in this context (hereinafter “Services”).
2. The Registered User whose personal and sensitive personal information is shared on/through the Platform shall remain the owner of such information and shall consent to the sharing of such information, even if such information is shared by HSPs.
3. In the event you provide services from or through us, we collect personal and other types of information from you for the purposes of doing business as well as providing our services.
4. Such information may be shared with Registered Users and HSPs. Such information may also be held by us, for the purposes specified at the time of collection of the information, and for the duration for which the services are to be rendered, subject to the terms herein.
5. In the event we desire to have business relations with you in the future, we may retain your communication and other details, so we may contact you about our services.
6. We use processes, systems, and good practices (to the extent commercially reasonable) to protect the information you provide or make available to us.
7. We use ‘cookies’ & ‘caches’ on our Platform to see how people use the website and to keep a record of whether you accept cookies & caches.
8. If you have any comments, questions or concerns about this policy or how we store, process and use data, please reach out to Grievance Officer Pankaj Agrawal or write to us at pa@WONDRx.com pa@WONDRx.com
Personal And Business Information
In order for you to access the Platform and/or the Services, you will be required to provide us with certain information that personally identifies the person such information belongs to (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: Contact Data (such as name, e-mail address, phone number and WONDRx password) and Registration Information.
This section sets forth the categories of your data we process, the source and categories of your personal data that you did not provide to us, and the purposes for which we may process such data.
We may process data about your use of our Platform and the Services. The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is Google Analytics (or any other tool), a widely used analytics platform or any other analytics tool. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the Platform and services.
We may process your information included in your profile on our Platform, including the Registration Data. This data along with any other electronic record generated is held by WONDRx in trust, on your behalf, for the duration of your usage of the Services, and for a period of 1 years thereafter, for our internal records.
We may also process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding services or contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us. The correspondence data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication.
We may process any of your data identified in the other provisions of this policy, where necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. In addition to the specific purposes set out, we may also process any of your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
“Cookies” are small computer files that are transferred to your computer's hard drive that contain information such as user ID, user preferences, lists of pages visited and activities conducted while browsing the Platform. At your option, expense, and responsibility, you may block cookies or delete cookies from your hard drive. However, by disabling cookies, you may not have access to the entire set of features/Services of the Platform.
Other cookies used by our business partners may collect other non-personally identifying information, such as the computer’s IP address, type of operating system, type of internet browsing software, what web pages were viewed at what time, the geographic location of your internet service provider and demographic information, such as gender and age range. This information is used to provide WONDRx with more information about demographics and internet behaviour. We do not link the information stored in these cookies directly to any of your Personal Information you submit while on the Platform.
We log files on the website. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you.
In limited circumstances we also may use “Web Beacons” to collect anonymous, non-personal information about your use of our Platform and the sites of selected sponsors and advertisers, and your use of emails, special promotions, or newsletters we send to you. Web Beacons are tiny graphic image files embedded in a web page or email that provide a presence on the web page or email and send back to its home server information from the browser. The information collected by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using the Platform and selected sponsors' and advertisers' sites, or opening our emails, and for what purposes.
We may use third party website analytics services in connection with the Platform. These website analytics services do not collect Personal Information that you do not voluntarily enter into the Platform. These services do not track your browsing habits across websites which do not use their services. We are using the information collected from these services to find usability problems to make the Platform easier to use. The recordings will never identify you or your account.
Controlling Personal Information
You have the right to have any inaccurate personal or Registration Data about you rectified and have incomplete data about you completed. In the event you desire to withdraw consent to our processing of your information, kindly contact our Grievance Officer and we will cease to process the information unless we have legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Further, upon your request, WONDRx will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete your account and the information in your profile; however, it may be impossible to remove your account without some residual information being retained by WONDRx.
WONDRx’S Use of Your Information
We may use your Personal Information to assist with Services. We may use your Contact Data to send you information about WONDRx or our products or Services, to contact you when necessary. We may use your data to customize and tailor your experience on the Platform, in emails and in other communications, displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences.
Without limitation to the foregoing, your information may be used:
1. To develop, enhance, market, sell or provide our products or services, or those of companies with which we have a commercial relationship;
2. To issue invoices, administer accounts, collect, and process payments;
3. To provide tips or guidance on how to use our Platform, inform you of new features, or provide other information that may be of interest to you;
4. To personalize the Services we provide to you, tailor your experience to your requirements regarding Practitioners and make more appropriate recommendations;
5. To send you e-mails, e-newsletters, personalized offers via direct messaging or other communications about our services;
6. To collect product and Service feedback;
7. To process and track your transactions and to send you information about Us, our affiliates’, and business partners’ products and services and other information and materials that may be of interest to you;
8. To process and track your transactions and to send you information about the Services you avail and other information and materials that may be of interest to you;
9. To audit compliance with our policies and contractual obligations;
10. To analyse software usage patterns for improving product design and utility;
11. To analyse anonymized practice information for commercial use; and
12. As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; or for any other purpose to which you consent.
Sharing of Information
We may share your contact data, demographic data, business data and Registration Data with relevant parties in furtherance of your usage of Services. In order to customize your advertising interactions, we may share your information with advertisers and other third parties only on an aggregate (i.e., non-personally-identifiable) basis. We share Personal Information and traffic data with our business partners who assist us by performing core services related to our operation of the Platform and/or by making certain interactive tools available to our users.
As a general rule, the personal data that is processed by us as set forth herein is not retained for longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was processed. More specifically, we retain and delete your personal data as follows:
1. Usage data will be retained indefinitely for the purpose of monitoring the historical performance of our Platform.
2. Personal Information shall be retained till such time as you continue to avail our Services, following which an aggregate version thereof shall be retained.
3. Your account related data will be retained for a period of 1 year after our last transaction with you, after which it will be deleted unless required for auditing or legal reasons.
Notwithstanding the aforementioned, in some cases it is not possible for us to specify in advance the periods for which your personal data will be retained. In such cases, we will determine the period of retention based on the period we need to access the data for the provision of services, receiving payment, resolving business or other issues or any other auditing or legal reasons.
Further, notwithstanding this section, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person
Confidentiality and Security